The Times Web Design team can create quality, information-rich content that consumers crave and search engines utilize.
You have options, when it comes to web content:
- You create and implement content on your own.
- Times Web Design can create and implement new and/or existing content for you.
A website without quality content is like a restaurant with lousy food... You won't waste your time going back a second time.
Web content should be:
- Kept simple. Stick to one topic at a time, or one topic per page. You don't want something so complex that people get frustrated. This also helps in terms of website navigation.
- Kept short. In some ways, a text-heavy document is like a bad powerpoint presentation--too much copy on too few slides. People will not take the time to read large paragraphs of text.
- Kept up-to-date! If your information is not current, people will discredit you as a reliable source and will not visit your site.